1/17/2007

Parts of Informatonalist Plan Informally Considered


I outlined in an earlier post my plan for getting out of Iraq if we were not going to begin an immediate phased withdrawal. It is pleasing to me to notice that some of the international figures of political authority are considering elements from the plan I presented.

1. I commented on the first, which was that unrestricted warfare against the militias was needed. The Bush Administration and the Iraqi prime minister have set out to do just that. However, I do not believe the commitment of the prime minister is genuine, as he appears to just be using this operation as an excuse for an ethnic cleansing of the Sunni. If that part of my plan is to be adopted, the United States must take a more independent approach of dealing with the Shi'a death squads. They are the power base of the Shi'a Prime Minister, and he will not undermine his own power base.


Now, however a more recent development has taken place involving the government of Saudi Arabia. Here is the link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16656642/

The Saudi government is talking about sending troops into Iraq, because like I said, the Shi'a dominated government is not going to be able to quell the violence, as its supporters are instigators of the violence. This begins to follow the part of my plan that calls for the phased withdrawal of US troops and their replacement with UN peacekeepers and help from the Arab League.


This is for any of you that are skeptical, as you should be, of the benefits of Informationalism. From this basic paradigm I have derived systems for solutions that even world leaders are only beginning to grasp. This is because the former systems of reasoning that these men use are pragmatic only within their own ideological realm. As I have shown earlier, many of the men making this policy don't even know the history of the region. They are a product of education systems that have rendered them almost incapable of reasoning beyond axioms that Informationalism shows to be ineffective and counterproductive to the continuation of the species.

The combinaton of the Historicism of Informationalism, its Holistic approach, and the primacy of Information within the paradigm appear to me to offer results where others cannot. If we work to free the Information, we can work our way out of many a mishap.

I will not attempt to hold secrets, my intent here is to persuade the reader to begin to adopt the perspective and the paradigm of Informationalism. Unlike many causes however, I will allow the results of this perspective to speak for themselves.

3 comments:

agreenearth said...

`They are a product of education systems that have rendered them almost incapable of reasoning beyond axioms that Informationalism shows to be ineffective and counterproductive to the continuation of the species.'

I agree that we need to have new boundaries with which to create solutions. I look forward to revisiting and discovering more about `Informationalism'.

Gracie said...

It's almost impossible to comprehend that those making foreign policy decisions know little about the culture of the region and its people as you so eloquently stated.

I'm anxious to read more from your perspective. I fear the violence will increase regardless of our plans as long as we occupy their country. I do know it's tragic in scope for those suffering with the consequences of this insanity.

Coffee Messiah said...

There ought to be certain qualifications, a test if you must, of history, economics among other topics in order to even run for President.
With the outcome and no plans from the beginning (what irritates me aside from all the death and destruction, has been the looting of Historical items that disappeared, with no one saying anthing about the loss of those objects) and even thinking that you can go into another society and change them, well.......
Thanks for your perspective!