3/13/2008

Fundamental Investment Launched!

Hello everyone! I hope that you have all been well in my long time away. I've been doing a lot of studying and I am more convinced of the power of Informationalism than before! Things have been changing and progressing rapidly for me in my life, so much so that I haven't had much time to blog. But, here's a short update:

1. I've launched a new blog called fundamental investment. Why? Because the free flow of information is crucial to economics. The only way we can ever hope to reach pareto efficiency is if Informationalism is fully realized! If you don't know what pareto efficiency is, I'm sure I'll talk about it in due course. As long as we keep secrets such as: patents, government contracts, high transactions cost on certain kinds of information, and insider information, our economy will continue to function at levels below the optimum. I am not saying Informationalism will solve all of our economic woes, but it will certainly make things better!

2. I've finished one short story and began a second that have Informationalism as an underlying theme. I hope to publish them someday, and perhaps I can provide links for those interested on this blog. It's science-fiction, for those of you who like the genre!

May you all be frank with your friends, enemies, and yourselves!

3 comments:

Larry said...

Congrats on the new blog. I'll check it out.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Octavian,
Welcome back from your long hibernation. It's so nice to know that you concentrated on your studies first. We all must attend to our own priorities in life. I will be ckecking out your new blog. Thanks for blooging again my friend. God bless you and your loved ones always.

Anonymous said...

Hey Octavian...good to see you blogging again. Just wanted to let you know that Blognonymous is no more. I'm now blogging with a good group at Ragebot

Gotta go and check out the new blog now...